- The four stages of learning:Learners start at unconscious incompetence – they don’t know they can’t do something.
- In early training they pass through conscious incompetence – as they become aware that they can’t do it.
- Then through conscious competence – when they begin to start being able to do it.
- Until they arrive at unconscious competence – which is when they can do it without thinking.
What does The Creative Engine Accelerator do?
- Simulates immersive real world experiences.
- Reduces time needed away from the front line.
- It’s a reusable asset, valuable for staff churn.
- Creates a safe environment for a learner to practice.
Get your people to unconscious competence with the Accelerator. Visit www.getaccelerated.co.uk to find out the secrets to our innovative eLearning.